Building an intranet portal to help Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada backed Réseau en Immigration francophone de l’Alberta (RIFA) staff and community members communicates and have access to secure documents and resources.
CLIENT NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS
• A user experience that is simple and intuitive
• A single hub that brings together members of the community
• A single place to find information, surveys and resources
• A platform for communication and collaboration
• An intranet to encourage participation and feedback
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Réseau en Immigration Francophone de l’Alberta is one of the 13 Francophone immigration networks (RIF) in Canada, whose objective is to promote the reception, settlement and successful integration of Francophone immigrants within Francophone minority communities, and thus contribute to the development and vitality of these communities.
RIFA NEEDED A DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT PARTNER ABLE TO QUICKLY BUILD AND INTEGRATE AN INTRANET PORTAL WITHIN THE STYLES, LOOK AND FEEL, CODE AND PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE OF THEIR EXISTING WEBSITE.
We designed, developed, tested and deployed the secure intranet portal using all the styles. navigation and functionalities of the front facing website that was not initially built to accommodate multiple users.